I'm here to help
“During the whole process which lasted several months, she was patient, very caring and supportive. She is definitely the first lawyer to whom I will turn or refer my friends in the San Diego area.” Matt B.
Have you been injured on public or private property? Cases involving premises liability can be complex and overwhelming, and it can be very difficult to determine if you are fairly due compensation for your injuries and lost wages. These cases require immediate attention to ensure that the scene of the accident is not altered in any way, and to ensure that the accident is recorded correctly. Our office will ensure that everything is done quickly and efficiently to preserve evidence.
What to do if you have been injured on public or private property:
- Call the local police to document the cause of the injury – a police report is enormously important in documenting how events transpired.
- Seek medical treatment immediately – ensure the victim is being cared for properly and receiving appropriate medical care as soon as possible. Make sure to explain to the doctor how the injuries were sustained so that the insurance company can verify your claim correctly.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident, what caused the accident, and your injuries – take multiple pictures of whatever it was that caused your accident, in the condition it was in at the time the accident occured. This is especially key if it was related to weather conditions at the time.
- Gather names and phone numbers of witnesses – Corroborating witnesses can be key to establishing the correctness of your description of the accident.
- Contact the Law Office of Carree K. Nahama – our team is standing by ready to help.
We can also help with:
- Slip and Falls – If you slipped and fell due to an unsafe, unmaintained or hazardous situation caused by wetness, slickness or a slippery substance on the ground.
- Amusement Park Accidents – If you were injured as a result of a theme park owner/operators negligence to maintain and care for a ride or other amusement park product.
- Trip and Falls – If you tripped and fell due to a fixed object or uneven surfaces or an object in your path initiated a stumble.
- Landlord/Tenant Liability – If you were injured in your rented home as a result of a landlord’s negligence to maintain a safe environment.
- Government Liability – If you were injured as a result of a governmental body’s negligence to maintain or repair a hazard, or maintain a safe space.
Call to speak to Carree about your injury.
We offer a free case evaluation and can answer any questions you may have about your case, and explain your legal options. Call the Law Office of Carree K. Nahama at (619) 230-1434 or contact us online today to schedule a free initial consultation.